Covenant Spotlight Magazine is your resource for hope and direction through the Bible. Our pages are filled with local issues, human interest stories, church ministries and a central point for area events. This publication aims to unite the body of Christ together with one simple goal spread the word of God and His love throughout Louisiana — and have fun while doing it!
Unity in Christ, Reflecting Love
A monthly publication whose purpose is to shine the spotlight on the truth of Jesus Christ with unity of His church.
Romans 15:6 // (NIV)
So that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
• The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
• There is only One True God – revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
• In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son, Jesus was both human and divine.
• Though originally good, man willingly fell to sin – ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
• Every person can have restored fellowship with God through salvation (accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin).
• The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe ‘the church’ is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His Son, Jesus Christ.
• The biblical definition of marriage is between one man and one woman.
Meet Our Team
Publishers: Jim & Cori Phelps
General Manager: Cori Phelps
Lead Designer: Tiffany Wyatt
Ad Designer: Geneva Andrepont
Staff Assistant: Julie Hasling
Covenant Spotlight shared Family Research Council's post.
4 hours ago
Click “like” below to pledge to PRAY, VOTE, and STAND for moral and biblical values!
Via: FRC Action ... See MoreSee Less
Covenant Spotlight shared Miller Management's post.
4 hours ago
Please join us and members of the Abbeville Police Department on Wednesday, October 24th from 8am to 10am for our Coffee with a Cop event at McDonald's in Abbeville, Louisiana.
Good coffee. Good conversation.
We hope to see you there! ... See MoreSee Less