Covenant Spotlight Magazine is your resource for hope and direction through the Bible. Our pages are filled with local issues, human interest stories, church ministries and a central point for area events. This publication aims to unite the body of Christ together with one simple goal spread the word of God and His love throughout Louisiana — and have fun while doing it!
Unity in Christ, Reflecting Love
A monthly publication whose purpose is to shine the spotlight on the truth of Jesus Christ with unity of His church.
Romans 15:6 // (NIV)
So that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
• The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
• There is only One True God – revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
• In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son, Jesus was both human and divine.
• Though originally good, man willingly fell to sin – ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
• Every person can have restored fellowship with God through salvation (accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin).
• The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe ‘the church’ is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His Son, Jesus Christ.
• The biblical definition of marriage is between one man and one woman.
Meet Our Team
Publishers: Jim & Cori Phelps
General Manager: Cori Phelps
Lead Designer: Tiffany Wyatt
Ad Designer: Geneva Andrepont
Staff Assistant: Julie Hasling
WIN // We're giving away 5 x $100 Christianbook.com gift cards! A winner will be chosen at random each day at 5pm (EST) from November 20th-24th. To enter, simply: 1. Complete the entry form here >> bit.ly/2mIhgOV 2. Like this post 3. Tell us who you would share this gift card with in comments Final entries must be received by 5pm (EST) on November 24th. For Terms & Conditions visit >> bit.ly/2iJ7msf
Kingdom Family Thanksgiving Service
November 21, 2017, 7:00pm - November 21, 2017, 8:30pm
The season of Thanksgiving is here! Join us as we give thanks to God for all that he has done through us and for us this year. Kingdom Family Thanksgiving Service starts at 7pm on Tuesday, November 21st. Invite your neighbors and friends and be sure to bring your family if they are visiting from out of town! Come and bless the Lord with us!